End of Year Savings
At Mountain West Medical Center we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
Five Reasons You Should Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- ACL Repair
- Get back in the game of life. Call 435-843-3859 for an appointment with a provider.
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? Make an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Men and women over 45 should have one every 10 years. Call 435-228-0061 for an appointment with a provider.
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Bunions? Hammertoe? They can be taken care of relatively easily.
- Gallbladder surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? Call 435-228-0061 for an appointment with a provider.
- GERD/Heartburn Treatment
- Indigestion not going away with over the counter medication? Maybe it’s time you took the next step. Call 435-228-0061 to schedule an appointment with a provider.
- Gynecological Surgery
- Take the time to care for yourself, too. Call 435-334-4417 for an appointment with a provider.
- The first step to find out how we can help. Call 435-228-0061 for an appointment with a provider.
- Hemorrhoid Care
- You don’t have to suffer in silence. Call 435-228-0061 for an appointment with a provider.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. Call 435-228-0061 for an appointment with a provider.
- Joint repair/replacement
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint replacement surgery. Step into 2022 without the joint pain you have today.
- Mole Removal, Lumps and Bumps
- Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, annual screenings can help prevent a little bump from becoming a big problem. Call 435-228-0061 for an appointment with a provider.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year.
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Those aches and pains won’t go away on their own.
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year? To schedule yours, call 435-843-3856.
Related Services and Conditions
At Mountain West Medical Center, diagnostic imaging is used to create a graphic depiction of the structures and functions of the body’s organs and other internal systems. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical conditions. Being able to see...
Digital mammography uses computers and specially designed digital detectors to produce an image that can be displayed on a high-resolution computer monitor and can be transmitted and stored like any computer file. For patients, having a digital mammogram is very much...
Sometimes doctors need to see more than a still image to diagnose or treat a problem. Fluoroscopy is a test that uses a steady beam of x-rays (like a movie) to look at parts of the body and movement within the body, such as blood moving through a blood vessel....
It’s clear—precision is important during diagnosis. Of all imaging technologies, MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging gives doctors the clearest, most precise image of the inside of the body. It’s sophisticated, and uses a strong magnetic field to show the structure and...
A special kind of imaging, nuclear medicine creates images of the body and its functions by capturing the energy of a safe radioactive substance as it flows through the body. It’s used to detect tumors and infection by bringing to light a number of bodily processes...
Mountain West Medical Center uses ultrasound as a painless, non-invasive way to diagnose a variety of diseases and conditions without the use of radiation, making this a widely used procedure during pregnancy. Sometimes called sonography, ultrasounds bounce...
Healthcare pricing can be confusing. To simplify things, we offer a pre-pay pricing program for those in Tooele and the surrounding communities who might not have insurance. It’s called Simple + Price and it covers most common imaging and lab tests. The Simple + Price...